Download a Radio One Pager
Suggested questions for Susan Liddy:
- What is Body Benevolence?
- How can women use this method to improve their confidence and ability to succeed in relationships, work and all of life?
- What are some of the self-defeating thoughts you help women identify and overcome?
- Why is it so hard for women to have a healthy body image in our culture?
- How do you teach women to create their own definitions of beauty?
- Most people associate negative body images with being overweight, but you struggled most of your life with being underweight. What was that like and how did you overcome it?
- What do you teach women in your Body Benevolence program?
- How do you help women overcome eating motivated by emotions?
- What are the six healthy eating habits you recommend?
- How can women help their daughters develop a healthy body image?
- All your processes are based in what you call the “Cycle of Empowerment.” How can this help women overcome fear and why is that so important?
- What is the “Little You Process” and how do you use it to help women conquer fears that are holding them back?
- What are some examples of disempowerment you see among female celebrities?
- Who are some women celebrities you hold up as being empowered?
- What are some of the new values and sensibilities you see women bringing to business?
- What are some of the things women have posted on your blog that they wish they had known when they were 20?
Download Susan’s One Pager
Public websites and blogs: www.SusanLiddy.com
Media Contact is Susan Liddy: Sliddy<at>SusanLiddy.com